We have just one more day of our no-spend month, and I’m not sure we will have enough cash to eat out after church tomorrow night. I have posted several sale items in our online garage sale and reduced some items, trying to sell just a couple things to avoid dipping into our checking account. I already had three items pending pick up, but I’m not holding my breath on those because I’ve been waiting for each of them for two weeks. One new item is pending pick up, so maybe she will actually pick up promptly. Maybe some of my other items will sell too. We’ll see what happens tomorrow. If not, I may be paying for dinner with a few dollar bills and $5 in coins. Lol.
- The kids and I took lunches to school. They complained that we had nothing to eat, but we had string cheese, crackers, grapes, cereal bars, etc. They are just tired of not being able to buy Lunchables whenever they want.
- My husband and son got haircuts this afternoon and spent $28.
- My husband finally had to fill up the gas tank in his personal vehicle, and that was $49.
- I made taco soup and corn bread for dinner this evening. I’ll post my recipe soon.
- We had some other expenses today that I will discuss on Sunday, but that is what wiped out the rest of our cash. Details coming soon. Lol.