I’m thankful for my new support system and accountability that had me up by 6:00 this morning and on the elliptical before the kids were awake. Sissy told me she didn’t feel well around 8:00 am, and Little Sister followed suit a few minutes later. I was able to get them to the doctor this morning, and they both have strep yet again. Sissy seems worse this time because she is vomiting and doesn’t usually have that symptom.
So I’m reading a book while the girls watch a Thomas DVD we got at the library earlier this week. It’s a good thing I worked out before I found out they were sick. I should still be able to meet my step goal for the day, and I completed my 30 Days challenges, so I can just hold my babies until they feel better.
Please say a prayer for them. They have had strep several times in the past year and probably should have their tonsils removed, but I’m hesitant to do so. Let me know if you have been in this situation and found a way to avoid surgery and prevent recurring strep infections. Thank you!